An International company (SME) currently setting up operation in South delhi is looking for a very experienced and skilled security expert for a short term project We prefer independent, creative and only the best candidate in their field.
You must be fluent in English. Compensation will be dependant on experience and will be based on a short term engagement.
1. Excellent English is paramount. First-rate English skills
2. 6 years of IT security audit experience
3. Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment reports
4. Knowledge / implementation experience in Database Security
5. Hands-on experience in using security tools, techniques and methodologies
6. Knowledge of wide range of network and computer O/S and firm understanding Grasp of the TCP/IP protocols, and Experience in multiple platforms and OS flavours like Windows, Solaris, Unix and Unix Flavours including AIX
7. Security Concepts like Server Hardening, Linux Server Security, Kernel recompilations, Rootkits, Firewalls, Wireless Security and other Project activities should be second nature to you.
8. Should possess any of the certifications like CCNA, CCSP, MCSA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC
9. Current passport – Valid for min 6 months and ability to travel at short notice
These openings would suit a person who has either lived in Australia, Canada, UK or US for several years or a person who has had extensive experience with these markets.
If your interested please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me your resume along with a photo (casual), only emails that include this ‘job title’ and ‘your name’ e.g. Security guru – ‘Prashant Sharma’ will be accepted.
Compensation will be dependant on experience, email me now at: email@example.com